Based in Berlin and backed by BEUMER Group, Airsiders is a travel-tech company offering a suite of software products for the travel industry to enable passengers to connect seamlessly between any airline at any airport. Packed with exciting features, Airsiders' software and hardware solutions solve long-overdue passenger pain points facilitating a new era of travel.
Our team is a diverse group of like-minded individuals who have fun while working towards our goals. Together we enjoy cultural events, team outings, and celebrating our successes. We believe that learning never stops, and we help each other get better. You'll get the autonomy, mentorship, and training you need to excel at what you do. At Airsiders we are also very flexible with working-remotely as we want everyone to enjoy a comfortable and productive working environment. With that being said, there is always an option to join us in Germany's capital city, Berlin.
We are looking for a talented fullstack developer to join our frontend team and help us grow our product line. We're open to all interested, qualified candidates (m/f/x) who are looking to join a great team and company.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.
- Developing new backend APIs using node.js and express.
- Write clean, readable, testable, and maintainable code that performs and scales.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years experience hand-on web development experience.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Knowledge and experience using various AWS services such as Lambda, DynamoDB, Kinesis, ECS, RDS, Cloudfront, S3.
- Understanding of REST API and best practices.
- Knowledge and experience in Test Driven Development.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with graph databases (Neo4J and ArrangoDB) is a plus
- Fluent in English
Why choose Airsiders?
- Respect for your work-life balance
- Work from home, at the office, or remote (with some limitations)
- High quality equipment, and a modern tech stack
- A great office location in central Berlin
- 26+ flexible days of vacation per year
- Membership to gyms and sport clubs across Germany (Urban Sports Club)
Salary Range: 55.000 € – 75.000 € / year