Based in Berlin and backed by BEUMER Group, Airsiders is a travel-tech company offering a suite of software products for the travel industry to enable passengers to connect seamlessly between any airline at any airport. Packed with exciting features, Airsiders' software and hardware solutions solve long-overdue passenger pain points facilitating a new era of travel.
Our team is a diverse group of like-minded individuals who have fun while working towards our goals. Together we enjoy cultural events, team outings, and celebrating our successes. We believe that learning never stops, and we help each other get better. You'll get the autonomy, mentorship, and training you need to excel at what you do. At Airsiders we are also very flexible with working-remotely as we want everyone to enjoy a comfortable and productive working environment. With that being said, there is always an option to join us in Germany's capital city, Berlin.
We are looking for a talented developer to join our backend team and help us grow our product line. We're open to all interested, qualified candidates (m/f/x) who are looking to join a great team and company.
- Design and implement state of art REST APIs as well we maintaining existing services.
- Own your code and related dependencies, maintain CI/CD and cloud infrastructure using the infrastructure-as-code (IaC) practice.
- Write clean, readable, testable, and maintainable code that performs and scales.
- Advocate for best practices and coding standards.
Skills And Qualifications
- 2+ years experience hand-on backend experience.
- Knowledge and experience using various AWS services such as Lambda, DynamoDB, Kinesis, ECS, RDS.
- Knowledge and experience using automated pipelines (Terraform, travis, cloudformation, jenkins ...) is a plus.
- Strong understanding of REST API standards and best practices.
- Experience with graph databases (Neo4J and ArrangoDB) is a plus.
- Highly self-motivated and have experience/interest in working in a start-up.
- Fluent in English.
Why choose Airsiders?
- Respect for your work-life balance.
- Work from home, at the office, or remote (with some limitations).
- High quality equipment, and a modern tech stack.
- A great office location in central Berlin.
- 26+ flexible days of vacation per year.
- Membership to gyms and sport clubs across Germany (Urban Sports Club).
Salary Range: 60.000 € – 75.000 € / year
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying